Store Wrapping Paper in an Umbrella Stand

I use my tall brass umbrella "bucket" to store rolls of wrapping paper. All of my umbrellas are the small, compact type that get lost in the stand, so it works well for storing the wrapping paper. I keep the bucket in my coat closet where I also store my gift bags in a banker's box on a shelf.

Yes, I use a new plastic garbage can (from the dollar store) to organize my tubes of wrapping paper... Same Idea, different container! ... I love the way it fits in a back corner of my hallway.

* I guess if we can store wrapping paper in an umbrella bucket, we can also store umbrellas in a plastic bucket or garbage can!

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingJanuary 21, 2008
Patio Umbrella
Refurbishing a Faded Patio Umbrella
Umbrella Tree
Growing an Umbrella Tree (Magnolia tripetala)
Row of Wrapped Gifts
Saving Money on Wrapping Paper
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
🎉
🎄