Recipe Book for Jack's Power Juicer

I'm needing recipes for Jack's Power Juicer. I purchased one used and the recipe book was not with it. I thought someone could help me out without me purchasing recipe books. Thank you for your time.

T.S. from Pace, FL

Hi T.S. - You can key in "Juicer Recipes" in your search engine and get recipes. I've included a couple of sites below. I have to say that my personal all time favorite is carrot apple juice with ginger. I don't measure. Just start putting them in the juicer with a chunk of fresh ginger....mm, mm good! Have fun! http://www.harvestessentials.com/juicsaucsoup.html , http://www.healthrecipes.com/juicer_recipes.htm ,

I was going to same as Luvyabye did. I don't see the power juicer recipe booklet online accept for sale another way to get something like this maybe is freecycle for in your area through yahoo groups post that you are looking for that and you may find someone who has one! :) Just a thought!

I have a receipe book, tape and instruction book for a The JuicemanII if you would want it.

Martha-Thanks for your offer-Is the JuicemanII compatable to Juiceman? I'm learning :) How much are you asking and from what location?

Again thank-you for responding Will wait your reply.

Have a good day.

Lots of recipes for juice, but not many for the pulp. It seems to me that I should be able to make good bran-type muffins or applesauce-type cake with the pulp. Any ideas?

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 28, 2009
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎉
🎄