Make Your Own Scented Drawer Liner Paper?

How do I make scented drawer liner paper? Any one with any ideas other than fabric softener sheets?

Tracey from Ohio

What about getting the almost empty rolls of newspaper print from your local newspaper for a few dollars and spray with your favorite cologne after cutting to the size of your drawer. I've been using the same partial roll for 5 years.

I've never made any scented drawer liners before, but I've used scented bath soaps in my lingerie drawers, as well as the tear out pages of cologne samples found in magazines. Best of luck!

Choose some beautiful heavy duty wrapping paper and make a mixture of essential oil and water - about 1 to 2 ratio - in a small spray container. You can experiment with this to get the right amount of scent. Spray this on your paper until just damp, then let dry completely. Roll up and tie with a festive ribbon for a gift or line your drawers and enjoy the beautiful fragrance and look of the wrapping paper.

When my Daughter was born I used the different wrapping paper from all the gifts and lined each drawer with a different pattern. Now when I get other gifts for other occasions from special events and friends I also use that to line Bedroom Drawers in my room.

Similar to Roberta's idea, but use cheap wallpaper. The cheaper the better, it's more absorbant, and you can find it in tons of fun patterns

A friend of mine lines all of her drawers with plain copy paper. She Puts in the drawers, lays it out to size and tapes it together. Simple and neat. Then I would think spraying it with scented linen water would be great. I'm planning a move and I'm going to "start fresh" myself!!

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJuly 29, 2004
kitchen drawers
Drawer and Shelf Liner Ideas
Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:52:07 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 991 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.