Make Your Own Scented Drawer Liner Paper

Category Home Decor
Scented drawer liner paper keeps your clothes smelling wonderful. Buying it can be expensive and you may not find a fragrance you like, so make your own. This is a guide about how to make your own scented drawer liner paper.

How do I make scented drawer liner paper? Any one with any ideas other than fabric softener sheets?

Tracey from Ohio

Answers

By Tamara (Guest Post)
Best Answer

A friend of mine lines all of her drawers with plain copy paper. She Puts in the drawers, lays it out to size and tapes it together. Simple and neat. Then I would think spraying it with scented linen water would be great. I'm planning a move and I'm going to "start fresh" myself!!

By Roberta (Guest Post)

What about getting the almost empty rolls of newspaper print from your local newspaper for a few dollars and spray with your favorite cologne after cutting to the size of your drawer. I've been using the same partial roll for 5 years.

I've never made any scented drawer liners before, but I've used scented bath soaps in my lingerie drawers, as well as the tear out pages of cologne samples found in magazines. Best of luck!

By Marlene (Guest Post)

Choose some beautiful heavy duty wrapping paper and make a mixture of essential oil and water - about 1 to 2 ratio - in a small spray container. You can experiment with this to get the right amount of scent.

Spray this on your paper until just damp, then let dry completely. Roll up and tie with a festive ribbon for a gift or line your drawers and enjoy the beautiful fragrance and look of the wrapping paper.