Panda Lu (Boston Terrier Bulldog)

Panda Lu is 1 1/2 years old and is a Boston Terrier Bulldog. We bought her in June of 2006 when she was 17 weeks old. My daughter and I have always wanted an "inside" dog, but DH wouldn't hear of it. We begged, pleaded and cried until he gave in; now, he loves her as much as we do.

She loves to play ball, of any kind, and the bigger the ball, the more she wants it. The neighbors' kids can't even throw a football back and forth to each other without her running from one to the other trying to get it.

Panda Lu was born with a spinal birth defect and limped a lot when she was younger. The vet told us she could eventually lose the use of her hind legs. I started mixing extra-virgin coconut oil (good for arthritis) with her food, and she stopped limping. We hope that with much love and care, she'll live a long, healthy life without being crippled. Panda Lu never meets a stranger; she loves everyone, and everyone loves her too.

By MomOf1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Editor's Note: Here is an earlier post about Panda Lu:

Panda Lu (Boston Terrier Bulldog)

Oh, what a sweet face!

She is a cutie. I know you must love her a lot. Hope her limp does not ever return again!

She is precious! Sounds as if she's a ball of energy, too - that should help her legs,I would think. Give her Glucosamine for dogs and that probably will help,also. Thanks for sharing, and God bless you!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 9, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos