Huggybear (Cat)

This is a picture that my daughter took when she was just 5 years old. We had just brought home this camera from the store. She took the camera from me, held it up in front of our cat (Huggybear), and pushed the button. I am totally amazed at how well this picture turned out.

By Kathy K

Kathy, I think you have a budding photographer on your hands. Get that child her own camera ASAP, and set her loose to take more pictures of your Huggybear. This is precious, and a most unusual pose.

Smart child and a lovely kitty. Thank you for sharing.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I think it's an awesome picture and I wanted to share it. I didn't think to mention that Huggybear is 11 years old in this picture. He doesn't look (or act) his age at all!

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 28, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume