Carrying Your Own Drinks

We save a lot of money - especially in the summer - by carrying around our own drinks! Just fill up a to-go cup with iced tea/diet coke or your favorite before you walk out the door so you have drinks on the road. It saves a lot when you think that drinks cost $1 or more and they are mostly ice! - We do stop occasionally for drinks - but most for the ICE and then fill up later with extra supplies from the car! (And see if you can get the large plastic cups - they are nice and large and can be used a lot before they crumble.)

Good idea! Have done this a lot myself. Also, when I order a drink that comes with ice, I always ask for "light ice" or "easy on the ice" ... have never been turned down and get much more to drink for your money!

I'm with you !!! I even take my drink inside fast food type resterants especially if they only carry Pepsi products ( DON'T CARE FOR THEM MUCH)My husband doesn't like ice in his drinks at all. When we travel we bring a 6pk size cooler with soft drinks in it. You are right !! It does save money and time too. Judy

being even more frugal try taking water with you. that is better for you anyway. you are hydrating yourself where as the soda and crystal light just steals your body of nutrients

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJuly 28, 2006
Drink Stain on Carpet
Cleaning Drink Stains on Carpet
woman Putting Groceries in Her Car
Tips for Transporting Food
Cappuccino with foamed milk.
Making Milk Foam for Coffee Drinks
Smiling Young Boy in Death Costume
Making a Death Costume