Craft: Vinyl Disc Wall Display

After years hating this blank wall but having no ideas to improve it finally I've made this! Calm down! I only used those I didn't like it! I still have my vinyl collection.

If you want to make your own, you just have to glue the disks to the wall. I used a special tape designed to be used with carpets but worked just well and they still stay on the wall.

By Orquidea from Portugal

This would be a cute idea for a coffee shop or trendy restaurant.

I read this a while back and was thinking if you used a very small nail, you could just put it through the hole in the middle of the record. It wouldn't be noticeable, you could easily change the records around to get a new look and it wouldn't be as damaging to your walls as the glue. Once I get enough records I'd like to try it out. My boyfriend has a cool record we bought from a local artist in our town. She painted faces of famous people on old records. Totally artistic and a great way to recyle!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Budget DecoratingApril 22, 2009
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Making a Paper Plate Flying Disc
Making a Paper Plate Flying Disc
🎄
🍂