Making a Vinyl Record Table Centerpiece

Category Centerpieces
For a music or nostalgic themed party this might be the perfect centerpiece. This is a guide about making a vinyl record table centerpiece.

I threw an 80s themed birthday for my husband's 40th birthday party. I was looking for a simple table centerpiece idea and wanted it to incorporate vinyl records.

I bought a bunch of records at the thrift store for $0.99 each. I found some fancy mason jars at Joann's, which ended up being the most expensive part of the centerpiece. You can easily save money by using plain mason jars and decorating them yourself.

I bought a bunch of latex balloons and divided them into bundles for each table. I tied each balloon bundle to a mason jar and placed them on a record in the center of each table. They were simple and totally what I was looking for!

I put records up in a group on my wall. I've gotten compliments and others say, are you into vinyl? Which leads to conversations.