Preventing Ear Infections in Dogs

I currently have 4 dogs (3 rescued). To avoid ear infections, all I can tell you is that I take them to the vet on a regular basis for all their check-ups and shots. In case of infection, the vet gives me the medication and instructions. I follow it to the letter and the infection is cleared up in less than a week.

Even though I take them to the groomer's almost every other month, I bathe them just about every week and wash their beds, blankets, and toys weekly - to avoid spreading of germs. It's been over 2 years now and none of them has had an ear infection.

By Joanne

No vaccines. They destroy the immune systems and set up infections. Treat with homeopathic solutions.

Pets HealthMay 2, 2011
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
Vet treating dog's ear.
Treating a Dog's Ear Infection
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
🎄