Where Can I Buy Onion Juice?

Can you buy onion juice? I have a recipe calling for it and I've never seen it before.

By Kathy

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you can't find the onion juice in the grocery stores, here's a website that gives the recipe of how to make it yourself.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2119721_use-onion-juice-treat-high.html

Look in the spice section of larger grocery sorts. I have seen one marketed under the brand name of Reeses. They also have garlic juice. By the way, I live in Indiana

In any grocery store, the spice isle/salt, pepper. Some groceries might stock it near the fresh produce as well.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingJune 20, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
beautiful lawn
Getting Rid of Onion Grass
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:11:32 AM on 10.0.1.65 in 644 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.