Best Friends Card and Tag
Pink and green medallion has been cut from paper and used as a focal point in this card. The lovely tag completes this set.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- DCWV green cardstock
- Anna Griffin Isabelle Pink Green Medallion, Isabelle Pink Tonal, Isabelle Pink Stripe papers
- Prima pink flower
- Stickles frosted lace
- 4 Recollections mini pink pearl stickers
- 2 Recollections pink pearl bards- big and small
- Making Memories Flutter Die-cut label
- rub-ons (Best Friends)
- 5/8 inch lemongrass satin ribbon
- double-sided tape
- craft knife
- hot glue
- scissors, decorative-edge scissors
- 1/16 inch hole punch
- Make 4 1/2 x 6 inch card from green cardstock.
- Cut 4 1/2 x 6 inch piece of Pink Tonal paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut 4 1/2 x 1 3/4 inch from Pink Stripe paper then adhere to the bottom.
- Cut 4 1/2 x 3/8 inch strip of green cardstock. Trim one edge with decorative scissors. Then punch two holes on each scallop. Adhere to card as shown.
- Cut out medallion from patterned paper. Adhere to the top center of card.
- Embellish small flowers with pearl stickers.
- Finish the card with satin bow then hot glue pearl brad on top.
Note: Remove shanks from pearl brad.
- To make the tag, cut 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches from green cardstock. Trim one edge with decorative scissors. Punch two holes on each scallop.
- Cut 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches from Pink Tonal paper and 2 1/2 x 2 inches from Pink Stripe paper. Adhere to tag.
- Use ruler and craft knife to cut out a triangle shape from 1 inch middle of Pink Stripe paper to the bottom corners.
- Tie ribbon around front tag and knot.
- Embellish with pink flower and pearl brad.
- Apply rub-ons on die-cut label and adhere to tag with double-sided tape.
Note: Add stickles on flower for shimmer effect. Let it dry.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Add your voice to the conversation.