Dog Drool on Microfiber (and Microsuede)

I have a microsuede couch that looks horrible, I have three dogs who drool A LOT! Please help tell me how to clean the stains.

Brittany from San Antonio, TX

I have one too but I bought a couch throw that I wash every week. Once you get it clean you might want to buy something to cover it.

I use baby wipes! They work well and I have heard it's because of the alcohol in baby wipes and of course the moisture. The secret to a microsuede couch is not to get it too wet or it leaves spots or rings. I have already read on the net just pure rubbing alcohol will get spots out yet I have not tried that.

Microfiber Couch.
Cleaning Dog Drool from Microfiber
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMarch 22, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber