Aunt Jemima Easy Coffee Cake Mix

I'm looking for Aunt Jemima Easy Coffee Cake Mix. I can't find it at Walmart or Krogers. Does anyone know what grocery food chain carries it?

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you can't find it in a store, it is available online, $2.25 for a 10.5 ounce box. Put "hometown favorites" in your browser then put the name of the item in the search.

I haven't used this particular product. However, I'm from the "age" where we used coffee cakes nearly daily. I recently learned that's quite old fashioned and therefore now popular.

My suggestion: Use a Bisquik or equivilient-- read the box and there should be a receipe for some sort of coffee cake. A good one is simply the mix, milk for tenderness and butter for goodness, good vanilla because I like it-- sprinkle on the top before baking with a mixture of chopped pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon-- bake as directed on box.

give it a try....

good luck

Something that makes a great coffee cake is Betty Crocker Cinnamon Swirl cake mix.

1 cake mix

Add 1 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding

4 eggs

1/2 cup oil

1 cup water

Beat together for 2-3 m inutes.

Put in a bunt pan. Spray pan with JOY non stick spray.( or any spray with flour in)

Bake at 350 degree for 35-40 mins.

This is the recipe suggested by Nordic Ware

google :quakeroats.com or amazon.com

bythecase.net has it

I cant find the coffee cake mix either. I used to buy it at shop-rite or path mark but they dont seem to have it anymore either. Help!

dee from New Jersey

Go on line to BUY THE CASE. They sell a case for $26. I hope that helps!

Buy an aunt Jemima flour and look at the back for recipes! it has it!

I've also been looking for this product. Kroger can order a case for you. The individual price comes to about $1.09. I split a case with my brother's family. Hope this helps!

I have very sad news about this product. I called the company today and they indicated that they discontinued this item about two months ago!

Answer

Blueberry Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake Recipes
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 19, 2008
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
piece of coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 8:08:43 AM on 10.0.1.139 in 456 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.