Make Salad Dressing Instead Of Buying It

You will surely scratch salad dressing from your shopping list and never buy salad dressing again after reading this tip. Clean an old salad dressing bottle and fill it 3/4 from the top full with your favorite oil (e.g. olive or canola or sunflower, etc) and add just a pinch of the following: apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and pepper. Shake ingredients very well and you've got yourself a good tasting salad dressing made with ingredients you are sure to always have on hand at little to no cost to your wallet

Source: My mother, for years I thought she bought the dressing until I asked her where she ever buys it because I couldn't find it. She made it all those years.

That is a great recipe! It is definetly one of the better homemade dressing ideas I have come across. Thank you for sharing!:)

Thanks so much for posting this. I've been looking lately for homemade salad dressings and this sounds like one of the easiest and healthiest I've found.

Blessings.

Adding some mustard does give this dressing some zing and some worcestershire sauce too. And you are encouraged to add YOUR favorite spices. Oh, maybe you would like some ground tomato or you be the creator. Happy Salad awaits !

A person making salad dressing at home.
Salad Dressing Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips SubstitutionsApril 30, 2008
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎉
🎄