Use Parchment Paper Instead of Cooking Spray

I buy a roll of parchment paper and use it to line my cake pans when baking layer cakes. No need to grease the pan.

In some of my idle time, I tear off a piece about 2 feet square and fold it in half on the diagonal. I then take my cake pan and draw around it with a pencil. Cut out 2 circles at once with scissors, cutting slightly inside the drawn line. I do this to the whole roll or as much as time permits, then they are ready whenever I'm ready to bake.

After baking and cooling for 10 minutes, I run a butter knife around the inside of the pan to loosen the sides and flip out onto my hand. The paper peels off easily. This also works with thin brown paper bags if you can get them.

By kraftykaren from Mobile, AL

Sometimes recipes contain ingredients that will still stick to parchment, not many, but some. An additional light spritz of Pam or something helps. Also, freezing your baked items immediately helps with parchment removal and keeps your brownies cakes etc. extra moist, (straight from oven to freezer).

Tips for Greasing Pans
Tips for Greasing Pans
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsMay 1, 2011
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄