Add to Bargain Frozen Pizza

I save a lot of money on pizza by buying a plain cheese with nothing but cheese and tomato sauce on it add our favorite ingredients. I purchase a Totino's Pizza and add a variety of the following: Green Giant sliced mushrooms, chopped bell pepper, a little chopped onion, Canadian bacon, Hormel pre-sliced pepperoni.

You can go all out and at baby shrimp and smoked oysters or brown a little ground round or ground sirloin and sausage if you like. Sometimes I will add a little more tomato sauce on top of the cheese that comes on the pizza if I am going to put a lot of different toppings on it.

At the end, sprinkle a little extra shredded cheese on top. You can use the 3 cheese mix or just mozzarella. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 13 to 18 minutes, depending on how large your pizza is. I like the Totino's because it has a thin crust which turns out good and crisp and it is just the right size for 2 people to eat. The limit is your imagination.

By Patricia from Houston, TX

Have you ever tried Pampered Chef Pizza Trays? These make frozen pizzas taste like freshly made Pizza's. My 3 teenage boys love frozen pizzas cooked on this tray, and it sure saves us alot of money!!!

Hubby and I do this too. We love to add our homemade jalapenos that we can in the summertime to our cheapo pizzas. I had more cheeses and whatever our mood is.

Frozen Pasta Meal
Making Packaged Foods More Nutritious
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesFebruary 10, 2009
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes