Watch for 20% Off Total Grocery Sales

Most coupons are not that great as you get caught up in buying other products or buying more than you need regarding food & then it goes to waste. However, recently we had a local retailer advertise a sale for 3 days, everything in the store 20% off! This is a win win situation as, it is a true sale!

When I see such an ad I make a list of things that I am sure that I need or will use, most of these items have no expiration, examples: paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, aluminum foil, sandwich bags, napkins, garbage bags, razors, household cleaning products, laundry detergent, personal hygiene, also, shampoos, conditions, batteries have a long shelf life! Also even the clearance items will grant you another 20% off that already low price!

The store I just did this shopping spree was Big Lots aka Odd Lots. You can join their Buzz Club for free and an email will be sent to you alerting you when the Sale will be! Also check out online ads for Ollies Army Bargains and ALDI stores. Hope this helps the frugal peeps like me!

By Missy MM from Ohio

Mother and Daughter Shopping at Supermarket
Shopping Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingFebruary 12, 2010
A woman typing in a credit card number for an online shopping purchase.
Online Shopping Tips
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch
🎄