Saving Money in Different Categories
Some of the best ways I've personally saved some money has been through these things:
- I have 4 pets and the average cost of their food, litter, and treats ranges between 60- $100 every month. I started using the Chewy website and saved a lot of money. Initially, I saved about $35 by signing up for them, then found cheaper cat litter and such by using their site, thus saving money that way too. Even their flea meds were cheaper on there.
- I started using my points website and initially saved about $20 by signing up for Walmart grocery through them and also Walmart website for toiletry items. My points if you click on their links through to Walmart which means, you look on my points then use their search and click earn points through them you can also earn points for gift cards.
- I signed up for Amazon Prime and got free shipping on my order. You go to your account to cancel before they start to charge. It's a good program if you can afford it, but if not good to try to save your shipping charges.
- I go to hunt4freebies website and you can get a lot of different free items and if you can't use them someone else could so sign up just be careful not to click the ads.
- Check into banks offering sign up bonuses just be aware there might be hidden fees or stipulations to ask the banker about.
- If you can make an item yourself, it's fun and you may have the materials needed. If you have children, they love making anything with parents. From baking, to carpentry, kids love making things
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.