Binder for Great Thrifty Ideas

This may have been suggested before, but I have not seen it. After finding so many great ideas, some I wanted to do, or try, right away, and some I wanted for future reference, I came up with this plan.

First I emptied a three ring notebook (the kind that holds regular school paper). Then I started printing the various ideas, or solutions to problems, and gluing them on notebook paper, or just writing them down on the paper. I took dividers to make some sense from it all, with food ideas in one space, craft things in another, stain removal in one, pet issues, etc.

You may ask why I didn't just save it on my computer, well, have you ever saved anything, and had your computer crash? That's why! The things I find on ThriftyFun are usually very helpful, and informative, so I want a solid copy that I can have in the area I need it.

This has already helped in a couple situations. You can certainly use different types of binders, notebooks, etc., But the full size is what i had, and find that it works very well. If a picture was involved, and it doesn't print well, I sketch something that I can follow just as well. Maybe this will be as helpful to you as it has been already for me.

by Loretta from Theodore, AL

I, too, use notebooks for organizing. My husband says I have notebook itus, but it works for me. In my recipe notebook I use the plastic page protectors. That way when using it, the recipes don't have a tendency to get ruined...just in case yuky hands or ingredients might accidentally find there way to the recipe and get ruined. Marge P. FL

I do this too. I have hundred of things bookmarked in Thriftyfun but I can't always organize them into categories that are useful to me. So I print the most valuable ones and store them in a binder with index tabs.

Organized Garage
Organizing Tips and Tricks
Organizing TipsNovember 3, 2009
Using ThriftyFun
Pastor Appreciation
Pastor Appreciation Ideas
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
Making a Binder Clip Yarn Bowl