Organizing Tips and Tricks

I love organizing. I've also worked in the office product industry for 29 years so I have had access to some pretty amazing organizational products. But the bottom line is that the key for organizing all my multiple projects is 3-ring binders.

Oddly enough, they are perfect for projects because of of their versitility and low cost. Ring binders some in a variety of size (1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch and even 4 inch) and can even be color-coordinated. What I love most is what you can put in a ring binder. There are cool sheet protectors, pockets, dividers, business card pages, note pages, and zippered pockets that can help you customize your binder based on your needs. So if you are looking for a "non cumbersome" method for organizing, ring binders are the best bang for your buck!

By Bec from up north, MN

5 More Solutions

When folding sheets and pillow cases to store, I put the pillow cases in between the top and bottom sheets. When changing the bed I just have to pull out the bundle and they are all together as a set.

This may have been suggested before, but I have not seen it. After finding so many great ideas, some I wanted to do, or try, right away, and some I wanted for future reference, I came up with this plan.

I recently organized our medicine cabinet and hallway closet with small plastic containers and baskets from the dollar store. I put all like items together in each basket.

This is a page about saving money by planning errands. We have all run errands and found ourselves going around in circles. Planning your errands will help you make the most of your time and will also help save you money in gas.

Someone pushing a shopping cart quickly.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

As this year comes to an end, my resolution is to have more time to enjoy my life and not be overwhelmed by the things I have to take care of.

Organizing AdviceOctober 17, 2012
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Tips-and-Tricks.html