Cleaning Pet Fur from Vinyl Flooring

How do you clean bunny fur off of vinyl flooring? My bunny molts (sheds much of her hair) 3 times a year, and I'm moving to a place with vinyl floor tiles. I will also have some Berber carpeting under her pen. Her hair is very fine and flyaway.

By Leslie from Port Orange, FL

I would look on the internet for what is called a magic broom or a rubber broom. I could not live without one, it is a vacuum, or better, with no electricity, only elbow grease. On the other side there is a squeegee. It is a broom which uses the static from the friction on carpet that actually pulls up more dust than my vacuum without putting it back into the air. I would put a picture of how much dust it gets out of the carpet but it would be too disgusting of a picture. I use it in the kitchen and it is great for throwing a wet rag down and mopping with it, and then the squeegee dries the floor so no one falls. I love them and I have had mine for about ten years, and now I am going to buy another one because I want to have more than one because everyone always takes it.

They look like this:

http://rubberbroom.org/

Robyn

You use them in short strokes toward you, and also they get snow off of windshields in the winter when you use the squeegee side and they also rake wet leaves or any kind of leaf.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 11, 2010
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
🎄
🍂