Mardi Gras Breakfast
- 2 lb. pkg. frozen hash browns
- 1 link smoked sausage, chopped
- 1 lb. whole hog sausage, cooked just past pink, not browned
- 1 small jar chopped pimento
- 1 can mushroom pieces
- 6 small green onions with tops, chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. sharp Longhorn cheese, grated (store in freezer until ready to use)
Use a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add hash browns to bottom of pan, then add all other ingredients except cheese and eggs. Break eggs and let them run through mixture. Top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 or 45 minutes. Serve with fruit.
By Jodi from Aurora, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!