Being Open For Bargains

This is the time of year grocery stores have broken down their beautiful but very expensive cellophane wrapped fruit baskets that didn't sell during the holidays, and you can find great bargains. This past Wednesday, I noticed the local grocer had very shiny Washington State Red Delicious large (#4016) apples on sale as an in-store special for $.59 a lb. I purchased four of them to taste later and they were exquisite.

On Saturday, I went back into the store to see if they had any more and although the stock was greatly diminished, there were 10 that I selected to buy this time which were still in pristine condition. These apples are so big that my husband and I share one, and I would NEVER be able to buy this grade or quality of apple unless it had so appealing a price tag.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

Consumer AdviceFebruary 14, 2006
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
Dishwasher with an open door.
Dishwasher Not Releasing Soap
Geisha Girl with White Border on Sides
Making a Geisha Costume