SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Atlantis Space Flight (Florida)

Even when you live in Florida, you are not always lucky to experience a flight. I was blessed this particular day to be able to watch Atlantis take off and to catch this awesome picture in the process. I'm just amazed I was able to focus with the tears of joy in my eyes!

By Mary

That is breath taking. I saw a shuttle launch go by in Vero Beach, it gave me goose bumps. It's hard to explain how awesome it is.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you for posting this. I missed the launch on the tv and never got to see it on the news. I was happy and thrilled to see this. Awesome photo. Still am amazed that we send people to the moon! Thank you, again for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes