Dragon (Cat)

Dragon is our 5 1/2 year old domestic shorthair cat. We rescued Dragon at only 5 weeks old from a local pound in October of 2001.

Dragon likes to play hide and seek with us, and to chase us 'round and 'round the guest bathroom, which has hallways around all 4 sides. He also loves to eat the tails off furry mice toys.

Dragon was born on Sept. 11, 2001. "Mama cat" was a large all white shorthair with jewel green eyes, and "daddy" was a maine coon mix, which explains why Dragon is now a whopping 19 pounds with ear tufts and a weirdo personality, but we love him! He was the only "tuxedo" kitten in the litter; all his littermates were white with dark grey splotches.

Dragon the Cat

By Deanna from Buckeye, AZ

oh my gosh!!! that has to be the cutest kitty

pic ever...too sweet!!! Thank you, was having a blah

day this made my laugh & smile all in one!!!

Kiss the little one for me.

what a beautiful and adorable cat.

from one cat lover to another...what a cutie pie you have there...aren't cats the best gift ever from God??

enjoy your cat and seize the moments!!!!!

That is quite an expression on his face. made me laugh. Beautiful kitty!

What a cutie!

That is one adorable kitty! How lovely that you rescued him and he has a family that appreciates how special he is!

In our town there are a couple of adopt-a-kitty programs, but my husband and I live in a flat that doesn't allow pets. I was quite regretful about one kitty - I was afraid he would be put down, and he was so sweet. The lady told me that her animal rescue lets pets be "fostered" for a small sum of money (it was $25.00 several months ago). That ensures the animal will not be put to sleep, but held until a home is found. They give you a picture of the animal, and if you leave an email they will tell you when the animal gets a home. I am going to do this for Christmas for my friends who need a cheer-up. May your Dragon have a long and happy life!

This is so sweet. I just love black & white kitties. The picture is delightful and should win a prize. This is one of the cutest pictures on this site. Good Job! I am so pleased he found such a good home.

I love this picture!! Too adorable!! I'm not much of a cat person, but this one made me smile!!! Thanks!!! :)

Photos Pets CatsJune 1, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dragon Costume
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing