Crocheted Alphabets

I have searched high and low for a pattern for a set of crocheted alphabets. Anyone have any ideas?

Regi from TX

This website is the closest I could come to what you might be looking for. Scroll down to the box of letters and highlight it. The schematic will appear how to create it. Perhaps you might be able to do a single letter from this.

I think you'll have to make your letters with Filet Crochet. First take a piece of Graph Paper & graph out simple block letters on it (by coloring in the boxes). This will be your pattern... Do you know how to Filet Crochet? If no, here's several sites with directions:

---> ALPHABET CHARTS: ( I think this is what you want!)

FILET CROCHETED SAMPLERS: (Cute sayings like "Home Sweet Home & Sweet Dreams")

* One more thing: For those who don't know, When it comes to the alphabet, you can substitute Needlepoint Charts with Filet Crochet Charts. (They also work for loom beadwork & rug punching or rug hooking)

FREE GRAPH PAPER: (sites where you can print your own graph paper, each is different)

I googled alphabet in crochet and the first one was the library where they have individual letters you can print out and then crochet. You are an ambitious crafter to do all of those. Good luck to you.

How to crochet the letters U, K, L?

Crochet Hook
Making Crocheted Letters
Crafts CrochetJanuary 24, 2008
Crocheted Heart Angel
Crocheted Heart Angel
two completed dishcloths
Making a Round Crocheted Dishcloth
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Crocheted Wrist Pin Cushion
Making a Crocheted Wrist Pin Cushion