Maggie May (Boston Terrier)

This is Maggie May. Just like the Rod Stewart song. She is almost two years old. Maggie is a Boston Terrier.

My best friend gave her to my kids for a Christmas present. She wasn't quite old enough to come home then. As soon as she was weaned, she had an accident. So the day she came home, she had to go to the vet first. One of her back legs were broken. Thankfully it healed nicely without surgery but she came home with us in a bright pink cast.

She loves her chew toys and tennis balls. Her favorite thing to do is jump under the trampoline while the kids are jumping. It's the funniest thing to watch. Maggie also loves to snuggle under the covers, playing with the cat, relaxing in the sun, and taking a swim.

She's very protective and hates yelling. If someone is yelling she yells back. Even though she loves water the water hose is her enemy. I've had to replace a couple. She is a rotten princess. We love her so much.

By Crystal from Natural Bridge, VA

She got my vote but then I am very partial to BT's we have 2 males a daddy & son...they are the most amazing dogs. Thanks for sharing your princess!

Maggie May has the greatest smile...that grin spreads all across her face. Love it.

Very pretty princess indeed! Love the name. Maggie May.

Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 7, 2009
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
stack of light creamy fudge
Recipes for Boston Creme Candy
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄