Fireman Decor

When we moved to the suburbs of our city into another county, my husband became a volunteer fireman for our community. He began collecting fireman items and we needed a place to display them. A friend of ours who is a woodworker made a "mantle" to hold the items.

On the mantle is a fire truck that we purchased at a flea market, a fireman's angel, a small fire house, small fire hat, small scale diecast vehicles that he collects. The mantle was mounted on the paneled kitchen wall in our home; we use our back door for entering the house so it is one of the first things you see when you come into our home.

Fireman Decor

That looks great!

My husband is also a volunteer fireman...we live in West TN. He has what I like to call an "I love me" wall! LOL He has his certificates hanging there and in the center of them is The Fireman's Prayer I cross-stitched for him. I would like to get a few things like you have there for a shelf on his wall.

I think its a great way to display special items. I'm so glad you shared it with us! Looks wonderful!!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJuly 14, 2006
Fireman
Fireman's Banquet Decorations
Rustic Kitchen Decor
Kitchen Decor Craft Ideas
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
boy in fireman's helmet with party horn
Fireman Themed Kids' Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄