Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Water Ring from Marble Table

Any suggestions for cleaning glass rings on a cream colored marble table?

By Theresa from Cleveland, OH

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Removing Water Ring from Marble Table

How do you remove a glass water stain from a marble table?

Marsha from Ridgeway, SC

RE: Removing Water Ring from Marble Table

Try some marble polish which can be purchased in your local grocery store. (11/22/2008)

By MCW

How do you remove a water stain from a marble table?

By Chris

I didn't know water would cause a ring on marble. I have a marble counter top in my bathroom with marble sinks that is 20 years old and it looks like new. (02/17/2010)

By PRISM192

I have a marble coffee table and somebody left a water bottle or glass on the table and it left a circle that I can't get rid of. Can you tell me how I can get rid of the circle? I have tried marble cleaner but it's still visible.
Thanks for your help.

By Jette

I have a marble top table with a round stain that's either from water or heat damage. It's about 8 inches in diameter and is lighter than the surrounding black/gray veined marble. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. : )

By Connie from Los Angeles

Have you tried the dryel sheets for home dry cleaning? They have served us well. If it has stains you should get them out first then line dry in the sun and then try the dryel. GL gem (08/18/2010)

By maphisx7