How to Remove a Water Ring from a Marble Table

Category Stains
It can be a challenge to remove water marks from marble. You can try rubbing the water ring with steel wool. This is a page about how to remove a water ring from marble table.

Any suggestions for cleaning glass rings on a cream colored marble table?

By Theresa from Cleveland, OH

I have a marble top table with a round stain that's either from water or heat damage. It's about 8 inches in diameter and is lighter than the surrounding black/gray veined marble. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. : )

By Connie from Los Angeles

Answers:

Removing Water Ring from Marble Table

Have you tried the dryel sheets for home dry cleaning? They have served us well. If it has stains you should get them out first then line dry in the sun and then try the dryel.

GL
gem (08/18/2010)

By gem

I have a marble coffee table and somebody left a water bottle or glass on the table and it left a circle that I can't get rid of. Can you tell me how I can get rid of the circle? I have tried marble cleaner but it's still visible.
Thanks for your help.

By Jette

How do you remove a water stain from a marble table?

By Chris

Answers:

Removing Water Ring from Marble Table

I didn't know water would cause a ring on marble. I have a marble counter top in my bathroom with marble sinks that is 20 years old and it looks like new. (02/17/2010)

By PRISCILLA

How do you remove a glass water stain from a marble table?

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJune 24, 2018
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Remove-a-Water-Ring-from-a-Marble-Table.html