Use A Net Bag For Clothes Pins

A lot of us still hang our clothes out to dry during the nice days on clothes lines that require you to use clothes pins. A lot of us leave the clothes pin bag hanging on the lines to use the next time and end up with dirty nasty looking bags with dirty clothes pins inside. Well I have found a solution to that problem and have had my clothes pin bag hanging on my line for 5 years and it's still very usable.

I use one of those white net bags people use for their delicate fabrics in the washers. It has a zipper, the clothes pins won't fall out any which way. They get washed every time it rains, and they are not warped.

Oh yeah, did I mention? I live in the northern Michigan woods where squirrels, chipmunks and raccoons are always looking for something to play with or eat. This way they can't get to your clothes pins either.

Source: I thought of it myself when I wanted a clothes pin bag. It was in the laundry dept at the store. I looked at a clothes pin bag and the net bag, and I bought the net bag.

by Luann D. from Luther, MI

Good idea, and it keeps unwanted visitors out.

Primary Colored Shirts on Clothesline
Line Drying Clothing Tips and Tricks
Better Living Green Living Cleaning TipsFebruary 5, 2010
Clothing hanging by clothes pins.
Buying Heavy Duty Clothes Pins
Diagram of how to make a clothes pin rocking chair.
Making a Clothes Pin Chair
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Installing a Breezecatcher Rotary Clothesline