Finding a Shop to Buy My Old Vinyl Records

I have 4 crates of old records ranging from Jazz, Rock and R&B. Where do I find stores to buy them?

By Tanya

The first thing I would do is to search for some of the older ones you have on ebay and see if they are collectible enough to get a good price. Then what is left over you can sell online at craigslist by putting up an add online with a few pictures, if you the capabilities.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any national chains that take LP's but you might find some locally owned thrift/consignment stores that will try to sell them. Otherwise, donate them and take it as a tax write off.

Hope that helps

Try: Rhino Records the Store on google. They have thousands of records and might be interested. There are also other record stores listed there.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJuly 18, 2010
Uses for Old Records
Uses for Old Records
Making a Vinyl Record Dessert Stand
Making a Vinyl Record Dessert Stand
Selling Vinyl Records
Selling Vinyl Records
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records