Deworm Your Kittens

If you decide to get a new kitten, either now or in the near future, please make sure you have the new baby dewormed.

I have just added another new one to the menagerie and was going a little crazy as she was determined that she had to be fed every time someone went near the refrigerator. When I phoned the vet, they suggested she be dewormed. The medicine is not expensive, it cost me $7.07 (cdn) and there is enough there to deworm 10 kittens! (an added bonus is that a free syringe is supplied and whatever is in this stuff the kitten seemed to think it tasted wonderful!)

By Cinnamon from Williams Lake, BC

Did you buy the dewormer online, or at your vet's office? I'm going to deworm my kitten after reading your post.

Thanks for the advice. :-)

There are different type of de-wormers out there for cats/kittens and the prices vary. It is better to take a fecal sample to your vet to test to see what sort of worms you need to treat.

What's the name of the medicine?

cat
Remedies for Worms in Cats
Pets AdviceSeptember 28, 2007
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
Orphaned kitten being bottle fed.
Caring for Orphaned Kittens
Newborn orange and white kitten.
Caring for Newborn Kittens
Teething Kitten
Teething Kitten Advice
🎉
🎄