Fiber Snacks

If you're like me, nightly nibbles are hard to resist when watching evening TV. To eliminate the negative feelings I was having about all the fat in most snack foods, I have started snacking on whole grain cereals. With granola, flakes, squares, and "O's", you still get the variety. You end up "sneaking" more than enough fiber into your diet. In the long run, it ends up cheaper than regular snack food. As most of us know, you do not have to buy name brands every time.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Thanks for the idea! When I was growing up, my mom would always tell me to have a bowl of cereal if I was hungry in the evenings. There's just something about cereal (with or without milk)! I've been trying to control my evening snacks and this idea came at a great time!

An apple, granola bar, nuts and dark chocolate squares.
Healthy Snacks
Food and Recipes Food Tips SnacksFebruary 28, 2008
Bran Muffins
Increasing Fiber in Your Diet
A woman eating an apple.
Low Calorie Snacks
A snack bucket with chips on the outside.
Saving Money on Snacks
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks