Fiber Snacks

If you're like me, nightly nibbles are hard to resist when watching evening TV. To eliminate the negative feelings I was having about all the fat in most snack foods, I have started snacking on whole grain cereals. With granola, flakes, squares, and "O's", you still get the variety. You end up "sneaking" more than enough fiber into your diet. In the long run, it ends up cheaper than regular snack food. As most of us know, you do not have to buy name brands every time.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Thanks for the idea! When I was growing up, my mom would always tell me to have a bowl of cereal if I was hungry in the evenings. There's just something about cereal (with or without milk)! I've been trying to control my evening snacks and this idea came at a great time!