Making Freezer Jelly

How do I make freezer jelly?

By Sanduni

>>> EDIT:

a couple of links I gave are too long to make a clickable link here. I used a url shortening service to make the short links. If you aren't comfortable clicking those types of links (it is good to be leary of any link you do not know to where you are clicking) then click the second link that has "peek" in the url and you will see the source of the link.

I always make raspberry freezer jam and I use the recipe that comes in the Sure Jel pectin box. It looks to be the same as this online:

I have made it with fresh berries and berries that were previously frozen and then thawed to make the jam.

put: freezer jam into the search box top left for others

I am not keen on the taste of the no sugar or low sugar varities. I would rather just use less of the 'real' stuff. But here is one that uses the special less/no sugar pectin for example:

or a strawberry freezer jam made with splenda

and kind of an overview article:

Hope this link helps you:

Food and Recipes Recipes Condiments Jam & JellyMay 15, 2010
Homemade Jelly (Puffy Paint) Accessories
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Homemade Jelly
Making Homemade Jelly
Jelly Jar Candles
Making Jelly Jar Candles