Pasta Lasagna

• 1/2 pound penne pasta
  • 1/2 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (26 oz.) jar pasta sauce
  • 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
  • Ad
  • 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 egg, beaten

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-1/2 quart baking dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.

In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; remove from heat.

In a bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and beaten egg. Stir until well combined.

In the prepared dish layer half the pasta, half the sauce and half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.

Yields: 5 servings

Source: From:

By Connie from Cotter, AR

I saw this a few weeks ago and it looked good to me. I finally have the ingredients, and my daughter and I are going to try it for lunch today!

A photo of deliscous lasanga.
Lasagna Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJanuary 25, 2008
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Various Types of Noodles
Alternatives to Lasagna Noodles
Two colors of frozen ravioli.
Freezing Cooked Pasta
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes