Product Review: Spray and Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner

This product is amazing! You spray it anywhere you want to remove algae and moss, or to stop it from to growing. Just put it into a garden sprayer, and spray it on once a year, then every time it rains, it binds with the rain and starts working. It's amazing stuff with no scrubbing required! It's called "Spray and Forget".

You can buy it at Home Depot. I use it on my mobile home, my garage siding and on our camper. I used to have quite the moss and algae problem, but no more! It also removes mildew, fungus, and lichen stains from roofs, siding, decks, brick, stucco, and other exterior surfaces with no scrubbing required!

By Cyinda from near Seattle

Thanks for the nice review, Cyinda!

I had my house and garage roof sprayed with spray and wash on May 16/2012. I am attaching a before photo. I live in BC Canada where it is a very damp climate promoting lots of moss and mold. Most of my roof is covered in black mold. I am hoping that this product works as good as claimed. Rain is being forcasted for this week. I will keep you advised of how my roof improves.

Garry Chilliwack BC Canada

I put Spray and Forget on my driveway and it is no longer green. It is now a rusty brown and black in spots. What's up with that? I think I like the green better.

Lots of Moss on Roof
Preventing and Removing Moss from Your Roof
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 19, 2009
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
A dirty roof that has been partially cleaned.
Saving Money on Roof Cleaning
🎉
🎄