Reviews of Carpet Steam Cleaners

What is the best carpet steam cleaner?

By Irmgard from TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have had a Hoover and a Bissell Pro Heat and the Bissell is the better machine. I have tenants and the Bissell Pro Heat cleans better. Always rinse thoroughly and use as little soap as possible. Soap residue will attract and hold dirt and your carpets will need to be shampooed more often. Hot water alone will extract a lot of dirt!

I have a Bissell rug shampooer as well. I love it.

I also have a Bissell Spot Bot, which is a small rug shampooer spot cleaner. You just put the soap and water in, put the machine on the spill or where a pet may have had a wee-wee accident, push the botton and it cleans the spot through the various steam, rinse cycles itself. When your're done, if the entire area washing covered by the Spot Bot, just move it to the next spot and let it run.

My sister, sister in law and three coworkers have botten this. It's a life saver if you have children and/or pets. You don't have to drag out the big rug shampooer to clean up a small mess, like spilled juice, soda, etc.

Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningJanuary 1, 2011
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 4:26:44 AM on 10.0.0.61 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.