Quiet Book Kits

Can I buy a quiet book kit to make? I am not crafty, but could make it myself if there was a kit to buy with directions and everything I need.

By Kimberly

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Fabric stores used to have these kits. They look like regular fabric on a bolt, but when you look at it there are rectangle shaped pieces that you cut out, and when they are all cut out you find the pieces that go together and sew those pieces together, then when that is done, you arrange them in order and lay them on top of each other in the right order, and sew them down the middle. The directions are printed right on the fabic.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 15, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Dogs Barking
Dogs Barks When Left Alone
An African Grey screeching.
How to Quiet a Pet Bird
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:32:55 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.