Cleaning Your Croc Shoes

If you wear Croc (plastic) shoes like I do, the best way to clean them is to wear them in the shower every time you take a shower. Then once a week, use a back brush on them with a little soap. They will stay looking new. I have been wearing mine for over 5 years, and they still look like new!

By linda from Beautiful Missouri Ozarks

Now that is a nifty idea. I would never have thought to do that!

This is also a really good idea if you have a slippery shower/bathtub floor and easy enough to slip one shoe off at a time to wash between your toes! ;-)

Great advice! Also no fear of athletes foot at the gym. Thank you. :D

I do wear mine in the shower when camping, but at home I just toss them in the washer with other dirty yardwork clothes. I have had the same pair since the year they came out on the market!

I have also discovered that I can wash leather sneakers the same way. Just take out the insoles and wash them in a lingerie bag. A day of drying in the sun and they are like new. I discovered this when I was in water up to my knees and they survived just fine.

Magic Eraser sponges have removed scuffs, grass stains, etc. on my Crocs even after washing in machine.

Crocs Shoes
Cleaning Your Crocs Shoes
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing ShoesJune 21, 2011
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Pink wedding shoes.
Dyeing Wedding Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes