Information About Refill and Recycling Technology

Hello Good morning and nice to meet you! I am Emmanuel, 28, Ghanaian and in to IT and Business process. I am keen about ink refill & recycling technology. Pls could you help me have access to any such information and support in this regard as is not in my community. I like to train in this technology to help support local industries and supplies in my country..like schools, small business and of course big firms as it may be.

-Emmanuel

Since I am not sure what country you are from, I can only suggest that you go to an internet site about Inkjet Refilling. The site is www.stratitec.com I buy their products at Sam's Club, but am not sure if there are Sam's Club stores in other countries than the USA

I hope the link above is helpful.

Harlean from Arkansas

If there is nothing similar in your area Emmanuel you have the idea for a very good business here! Perhaps if our members could recommend the brand names of refils they use Emmanuel could look up the websites and e mail offering his services to these companies as their agent in Ghana. Obviously it would help if you could mention the brands you don't feel are as good as others. If he is introducing a new idea to his area he needs to make sure he gets the ones that definitely work so he doesn't put his new customers off! I wish I could recommend one Emmanuel but I don't use them.

Regards

Jo

Regards

Jo

Emmanuel,

I have similar questions.

I would be interested in speaking with you about this, and sharing results of our research.

Please write to me at szjessel@gmail.com

Be well.