Credit CardsBudget & Finance

Credit Card Offers

How do I find out which credit cards I have offered me so I can reconsider?

Abdul Najjar

Your request is a bit unclear. If you meant how do I compare credit cards offered to me so I can choose the best one, these are my thoughts and what I do. I call the 800 number listed on the offer with the offer in hand after I have written down any questions I wish to have answered. After my questions are answered, I ask if there is anything else I need to know that I have not asked. Write down the answers for future reference. Be aware that what you have been offered may be changed depending on what you credit check reveals. If you are unsure about anything said, or do not understand one person's method of explantion, do not hesitate to call back again as you'll probably get another person who might explain it again if that person cannot get it across to you in a way you can clearly understand. Be patient with them, and they will probably be patient with you. If your question is: "Is there a way I can find out which credit cards I have already been offered, so I can reconsider?" all I can tell you is the companies do have on their computers what offers have been sent to whom. If you remember from where the offer(s) originated, call the Credit Card company telling them you lost their offer, and ask them to resend it. You can always go on line and type "credit card companies" or "credit card offers" into the search engine, and you'll get lots of information and lots of offers also. Even ones offering 0% on balance transfers. Good luck.