Pack Messy Lunch Items In Plastic Bags

When packing anything in your lunch container that might leak or spill (liquids, etc.), put the items in those plastic bags we all get from the produce section of our local grocery store. On more than one occasion, I have come across a messy disaster in my lunch box due to something spilling or leaking and all but ruining my lunch. In the event of any mess, it should be contained within the plastic bag, and your other items can be saved, cleaned up and the rest of the mess contained and thrown away. This has saved me on more than one occasion.

Top Comment

After many times of arriving at work with coffee or juice of some kind all over my important papers, this tip saved a lot of mess.

Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchMarch 12, 2009
Making a 6-Pack Ring Snowflake
Making a 6-Pack Ring Snowflake
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
man holding trash bag
Storing Trash Bags in Your Car
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?