Keeping Your Lunch Box Clean

When packing anything in your lunch container that might leak or spill (liquids, etc.), put the items in those plastic bags we all get from the produce section of our local grocery store. On more than one occasion, I have come across a messy disaster in my lunch box due to something spilling or leaking and all but ruining my lunch.

In the event of any mess, it should be contained within the plastic bag, and your other items can be saved, cleaned up and the rest of the mess contained and thrown away. This has saved me on more than one occasion.

More Solutions

I pack a lunch bag 3 days a week. I hate the smell of a lunch bag when I empty it at the end of the day. I squirt it with Purell liquid, and wipe it well with a paper towel. It always smells fresh and clean and free of germs.

Keep Lunch Bag Free of Germs

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceOctober 27, 2016
🌻
🐰
🐛
🍀
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Your-Lunch-Box-Clean.html