Book Review: The Pill Book Guide To Medication For Your Dog And Cat

Several years ago my personal physician showed me a book he had purchased about animal care. I left there, went to my local book store, and ordered two copies - one for myself and one for my best friend who lived in another state. The book was a paperback and back then under $10.00

It by no means replaces my Vet but it sure has been a big help over the years.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

A book called The Pill Book Guide to Medication For Your Dog And Cat.

Was this Book made for Veterinarians, or is it for the general public? I will see if I can find a copy online. Thank you for posting it, as most of the time I have my father have someone get medication from Mexico for my pets, as it is cheaper then getting it from my veterinarian. Most medication usually puts dose per lbs or kgs. for the animals on the package. Another place I get my medication is the pharmacy or feed store. It depends what it is. Usually it can be cheaper at a feed store or Mexico, depending on what it is. I even get shots for my dogs at the feed store, it is a lot cheaper administering them myself and purchasing them this way. Again, thank you for the information about this book!

I forgot to ask, who is the author of the book?

Pets HealthJune 30, 2011
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Giving a Cat a Pill, Vet Giving Spoonfull of Pills to Cat
Giving a Cat a Pill
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
pill splitter
Splitting Pills