Hand Sanitizer For All Purpose Cleaning

I have discovered an amazing new cleaning product. It cleans that awful overspray hair spray in the bathroom that gets everywhere like a breeze. It shines chrome like you wouldn't believe. It shines appliances. Cleans mirrors sparkling. You wouldn't believe how well it cleans my glasses. I even use it on the inside of my car. It is HAND SANITIZER!

By Janette from Parkersburg, WV

I own a video rental store and I use hand sanitizer to clean the dvd cases to a shine - and get rid of the germs left behind from the customers. It's also great for getting makeup buildup off of the telephone receiver.

It also takes permanent marker off of white boards without harming the whiteboard!

Well isn't hand sanitizer mostly alcohol? You can use just regular rubbing alcohol to clean things.

I used it to clean the range hood over the stove! So fast and doesn't stink as much as rubbing alcohol.

Seems to me it would be cheaper just to use rubbing alcohol. Afterall, that's the main ingredient in hand sanitizers.

Big Thanks to you all. I clean homes for a living and used the tip of the sanitizer on stuff WORKS awesome So a great big thanks to ya

By Pearl from Billings, MT

Hand Sanitizer
Cleaning Uses for Hand Sanitizer
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsOctober 18, 2007
bleach bottle
Cleaning With Bleach
All Purpose Flour
What is All Purpose Flour?
Someone cleaning a kitchen counter with cleaner.
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Recipes
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
🎉
🎄