Shopping for a Used Bernina Sewing Machine

I am looking for an old model Bernina sewing machine, model 830. I think this model was made in 1970. I have not seen this particular model in sewing centers that sell them and it is out of my budget on eBay. Other than yard sales, does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find one to purchase? Thanks! I live in a small area, and the thrift stores around here haven't had that particular item.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried Craigslist or just google Bernina Sewing Machine and see what you get?

I've looked on craigslist and did see a post or two, but then I read a warning someone had posted that stated some posts for that were suspected to be a scam, so I don't know if it is real or not. I have googled Bernina and haven't had any luck with that. Thanks for the suggestions.

Crafts SewingJanuary 26, 2011
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Cover
Making a Sewing Machine Cover
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:59:14 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.