Sammy (English Bulldog Mix)

Our white English bulldog mix playing fetch with our firewood. His name is Sammy and is just a little over a year old.

By Anita T.

What a beautiful boy! From his expression and body language, it's easy to see Sammy is happy and relishes all the love you shower on him, and returns, in kind.

Blessings to all!

Thank you. He is something else. We just love him to pieces. He is always a pick me up when you have a bad day. He makes you smile when you are feeling down and is always there to meet us at our car when we get home. It always sounds like I " I love you" He is so smart and has a great personality.

He loves to get into our firewood stack and chew and play fetch with it. He is really attached to my daughter. I swear he knows what we say to him. He is a really good family pet and friend.

Bulldog Mix
Bulldog Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 13, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix