Bosch Mixer Alternatives

Is there a less pricey alternative to the Bosch mixer? I want one but the price stops me dead in my tracks.

Brenda from Alabama

Brenda. I have a Kitchen Aide, I have had it for 25 years, It still runs like it was new, I have never had any problems and I have bought different additions to it over the years. It is one super mixer and If you buy the basic you can add to it a little at a time. Barb

I have a Bosch, and it really, really is worth the price. I bake six large loaves of bread twice a week for my family of 10 and it is a breeze. 90 minutes from start to finish. I also use it for many, many other things. A KitchenAide really will not perform as well.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen MixersMay 6, 2007
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
Electric Hand Mixer
Electric Hand Mixer Tips
Electric Mixer
Electric Mixer Tips
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn