MixersKitchen

Bosch Mixer Alternatives

Is there a less pricey alternative to the Bosch mixer? I want one but the price stops me dead in my tracks.

Brenda from Alabama

Brenda. I have a Kitchen Aide, I have had it for 25 years, It still runs like it was new, I have never had any problems and I have bought different additions to it over the years. It is one super mixer and If you buy the basic you can add to it a little at a time. Barb

I have a Bosch, and it really, really is worth the price. I bake six large loaves of bread twice a week for my family of 10 and it is a breeze. 90 minutes from start to finish. I also use it for many, many other things. A KitchenAide really will not perform as well.